realScraptorrealScraptor

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 7 art Reviews

fallout 4 fallout 4

This looks amazing! the complicated shadowing, with the highlighting colors made this piece really stand out from the rest. you get a scout, a fav and 5 star rating because this truly deserves it.

SamLynch responds:

Thanks a bunch! Glad you like it. I'm gonna be posting more stuff soon, both fan art and original stuff. Just gotta get pass the first few days of school.

Praise the Sun Praise the Sun

this looks really cool, but it feels kinda empty with all the white in the background. apart from that this is as already said really cool. keep on going, you got a potential not many people have. take care. :)

PablitoRiviera responds:

Thank you for your advice. It really helps me to continue my adventure whith drawing. :)

Two Handguns Two Handguns

this looks good to be made with MS paint. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3PBv0lLQMk Its a secret to everyone... take this.

Knight sketch Knight sketch

this stands strong alone, and that reflects the talent you have. good job!

SimonT responds:

Thank you very much my friend!!

Sky Turtle Sky Turtle

to be just a quick doddle this looks really good. i see a huge potential in this. keep up the good work! :)

Kris19 responds:

Retrolaire Retrolaire

This looks amazing! great concept and execution. Love it. :)

Firenic responds:

Thank you ever so much!

Before the darkness falls Before the darkness falls

This looks amazing! everything from the lighting to the beautiful rock formations make this look like a picture i would happily hang on my wall. Keep up the good work. :)

Acrylla responds:

Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate the kind words :)